Preschool in The Laurel RoomPreschool students must be 3 years old upon starting school at ELM
Our youngest students are on a path to viewing themselves as leaders and learners in the Laurel Room. Each child benefits from a carefully-designed environment based on who they are as an individual, the social and cultural context in which they live, and where they are in their development.
- Leadership development through the teaching of the 7-Habits
- Access to high-quality tools, resources, and learning materials
- Weekly Kindermusik instruction
- STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) specific programming
- Block studio, movement room, art studio, yoga, and sensory experiences
- Comprehensive learning framework based on eight critical content areas: Approaches to Learning, Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development and Health, Language, Litercy and Communication, Mathematics, Creative Arts, Science and Technology, and Social Studies
- A low student to teacher ratio of 7:1
Preschool Class Options
2 Days AM: Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30-11:20
3 Days AM: Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 8:30-11:20
5 Days AM: Monday-Friday from 8:30-11:20
3 Days PM: Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 11:50-2:40
Enrollment for new families will begin on January 16th. Get a jump on enrollment by attending one of our scheduled Open Houses. You can sign up here.
We have a few openings in our Preschool program for the current school year. Please contact Kandy at email@example.com to learn more.