Kindergarten in the Sequoia Room
5 years old as of September 1, 2023 for the 2023/2024 school year
Kindergarten is more than just training and preparation for First Grade. Individual attention is made possible by our low student to teacher ratio. Children gain a solid understanding of traditional academic content by moving from concrete to more abstract concepts as they are developmentally ready. Both private and public school educators in our Hillsboro community have come to recognize our Kindergarten graduates by their confidence, preparedness, thinking, and leadership skills.
Kindergarten Program Components
- Leadership training through the teaching of the 7-Habits
- Access to high-quality tools, resources, and learning materials
- Weekly Kindermusik instruction
- STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) specific programming
- Block studio, movement room, art studio, yoga, and sensory experiences
- Comprehensive learning framework based on eight critical content areas: Approaches to Learning, Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development and Health, Language, Litercy and Communication, Mathematics, Creative Arts, Science and Technology, and Social Studies
- A low student to teacher ratio of 8:1
Kindergarten Class Options
5 Days: Monday-Friday from 8:00-11:50
Enrollment for new families will begin January 16th. Get a jump on enrollment by signing up for an Open House here.
We have one opening for Kindergarten for the current school year. Please contact Kandy directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.